26 August, 2008

Importing

I started blogging on Wordpress and on a whim decided to check out Blogspot. And what do I find...well, for starters it is extremely user-friendly. I found it more flexible & easy to navigate my way through. Have I ever told you that I am not so savvy when it comes to such stuff ?? So here I am! I've created a blog with the same name and couldn't really figure out how to import from Wordpress (I swear...I tried to google and researched it a bit and in the mean time Y woke up and I had to quit the effort), so just went ahead and did a manual copying of eash post. That was not so tedious as there are only four posts (so far). Now that it's done I can get back to my chores. Ofcourse, there's a lot more to be done to make my blog look better. But for now, this will do. And what happens to my blog at Wordpress? I sure can't delete it...remember I have a problem with letting go!!!

No comments: