Emotionally, I am going through some tough times. I'm worried sick about a certain somebody. A part of me says I should make contact and go on just like it was before. Doing that will cause more hurt (to me) I'm sure. The other part of me says, move on. Let people solve their own problems. There's no need to worry about people who don't care about you. Following this will make me feel guilty for not having been there for a loved one. I'm convinced that taking the middle ground will be the best thing to do. But, in human relationships what is the 'middle ground'? Why can't life be just black or white? Why does it have to be grey all the time? I remember a very dear friend and I were discussing the said person and she consoled me quoting from the Bible 'This too shall pass'. I can't even begin to explain how anxiously I wait for this phase to pass.
As if I didn't have enough to deal with, Y's been extremely cranky lately. He wants to lay his hands on everything he sets his eyes on. He screams his head off at the drop of a hat! I've heard of the 'terrible twos'; is this the start of it I wonder.
I'm in no mood to answer calls, return missed calls or even reply to emails. And coming to emails...something weird is happening. When I try to compose emails on my gmail account, some of the keys at random just won't work. I don't understand why that's happening. The keys work fine while in the Yahoo account as well as when I use Notepad. So all in all, it's been an emotional roller coaster ride these past couple of weeks and that's the reason why I haven't had any posts. All I want to do is curl up somewhere and remain there until I feel fine.
Some good things have happened too... I've finally started on my knitting project. All thanks to the frequent power cuts, I've also learnt to make Rasgullas. What else does one do when the milk curdles once too often (I'm bored of making paneer everytime).
After all the venting I've done, I'd like to wrap up with a poem....
The Purple Cow ( by Gelett Burgess)
I never saw a purple cow,
I never hope to see one;
But I can tell you, anyhow,
I'd rather see than be one.
22 November, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
yes mini...'this too shall pass' is exactly what keeps me going through all the tough times. Its easier said than done & thats the sad part. But let our Belief in HIM never shake.
Suma,
You couldn't have said it any better :)
Post a Comment