02 October, 2009

Catch me if you can...

It always seems to me as if butterflies were saying just that to me. Why else would they keep flitting about without letting me take a closer look. Or a good picture. I had one on my balcony about a week ago and I did manage to dash back in, grab the camera and click a few pictures as Y watched on in bewilderment.



Last month too, my efforts at taking some good shots at the butterfly park proved to be in vain. I came back with just two pictures when I should’ve done better considering there were so many all over the place.



3 comments:

Nima said...

hi Mini,

Nice photographs.

I didn't get your mail address from your comment , so i thought i'll put here in the comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment.

Just scroll down my blog...you can see many links on the right side bar. hope you will find useful tutorials from there.

If you need any more help to learn embroidery, please feel free to mail me from my profile.looking forward to see your stitching post in your blog soon.

thank you.

Eggs In My Pocket said...

How beautiful! Butterflies have just got to be the most graceful and beautiful creatures! blessings,Kathleen

Suma Subramaniam said...

Mini,

Just caught up on all your recent updates. Where are you moving to? Good luck with it.

Lovely butterfly by the window.

Best,
Suma.