Well, 2011 was a busy year. I had my second little one-a girl. And this year promises to be busier still, but I do hope to be active on my home here on the net.
And so it was on a busy morning, as I hung the laundry out to dry there was a cheep-cheep right behind me. It was a little birdie sitting on the railing of my balcony barely two feet away. She stared at me. I tried to shoo her away because I was really worried about the mama bird if any swooping down on me. But she wouldn't budge. I dashed in for the camera and this is what I have to show.
That's her taking a little snooze I suppose.
She then opened her eyes when she heard me click the picture.
I did manage to break her revery so she'd look up and strike a pose.
And, oh...she does have two feet. It was a windy day and she'd probably tucked it up in her feathers to keep warm.
She's visited me a couple of times more. Now, no more to be seen I wonder where she's gone.
Have you had any interesting visitors lately?

3 comments:
So glad to see you are blogging again and congratulations on the new baby girl! How exciting. A pretty bird. No matter how hard I try I can never get good photos of birds. Hope to see you post some more! blessings,Kathleen
good photos.. but where is the other feet?
Let the posts come along..good one.. pictures are very good..
Post a Comment