So getting back to middle names, it could be said that mine is 'tea'. I love the beverage. We, the husband and I love to enjoy our tea out on the balcony. And though it is not an activity most people would give much thought to, in the current season of our lives with a preschooler and a new born it is a piping hot cup of tea and the shared quiet time that is most looked forward to on weekends.
Won't you let me in on your middle name?

7 comments:
What a nice read Mini! Loved it. :)
Thanks Rachit!
Like the lucid style of your writing!
Love this post.............my middle name would have to be peacefulness,...........that's what I strive for in these uncertain times.
3-11-12
Hi, just dropped back by to say hello!
3-11-12
Hi, just dropped back by to say hello!
Beautiful :)
Loved the pic too.
I can just imagine the treasured moments.
:)
I do love my tea too.
Thanks for sharing
love
preeti
Post a Comment