11 September, 2012

The unfurling

Since relocating, the only plant I've managed to acquire is the money plant. And, this is the first time I'm growing it in a glass bottle-something I've always wanted to do. Coming to think of it, I can't imagine what took me so long to getting around to doing something as simple as this. Strange!

The past month has been one of anticipation. I've watched it taking root. And, finally there was a leaf emerging-the first since it came into my possesion. So, little surprise then that I went shutter crazy as I documented in pictures the unfurling of the glossy green wonder.

Day 1

All bent and struggling to break free

Day 2

The roll starts to open

Day 3

Some more to go

Day 4

Attached now only at the tip

Day 5

The leaf has unfurled; the green glossy heart for all to see

Day 6

And because I was thrilled to bits, I made my plant pose some more





1 comment:

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Hi! was thrilled to see you stopped by my blog and that you are blogging again! Such a pretty plant! Hope it continues to grow!