02 September, 2008

Cotton Candy



Cirrus? Cumulus? What kind of clouds are these? I don’t remember much from my Geography lessons anymore. Besides that was more than a decade and a half ago! Back then, I was a dreamy teenager and was much too absorbed noticing the beautiful batik printed silk sarees Mrs. Ansari my Geography teacher wore. One could hear her walk down the school corridor from a mile away. Thanks to the kolhapuri chappals crunching under her feet :) I can’t seem to forget my big fat Geography text book which I’m sure might still be found in some dusty, forgotten corner at my parents’ place. So coming back to where I started before I rambled on…I’ll just stick to calling these cotton candy because that’s what it looks like to me.


There’s a hint of grey there…we sure can expect some showers by evening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good one...

Mini said...

Thanks for stopping by!!!