Wait, Wait Mister Postman
Please Mister Postman, look and see
Oh yeah
If there’s a letter in your bag for me
Please, Please Mister Postman
In my case, I wait for my favourite magazine which arrives by post every month. Here it comes…
And now that it’s all unwrapped, I can’t wait to get started!
I’ve been reading the Reader's Digest for years and have seen it evolve. It looks different…it's been redesigned says the editor. Honestly, I have not been able to appreciate the way in which this magazine has been redesigned over the years. I still miss ‘Quotable Quotes’ and ‘Points to ponder’ that used to appear until a few years ago. ‘All in a Day’s Work’ will now be called ‘@Work’ to give it a contemporary ring they say. Nah…I don’t like it one bit :(
So, does it mean that I’m going to stop reading it? No way!

No comments:
Post a Comment