24 September, 2008

Moment of madness

This is what happened in a moment of madness when a certain little boy happened to play with his mother’s dupatta. She decided it was okay as long as he had it draped around him...LOL

And there he is as he goes about fulfilling his heart’s desire…moving furniture…again!


And just as the saree began to unravel, we tucked it up nice and tight so the busy little thing could go about his business without further ado.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I am very happy to read your blogs. It is a very good way of turning an obstacle into opportunity. I think you should take to writing full time. Serious writing. Wish you all the very best and take care. Give lots of poochies to Y. Sonal.

anudivya said...

What a cutie! First time on your blog, and the first thing that greets me are the adorable pics of your son wrapped in a dupatta.
How old is he?

Mini said...

Thanks Divya! He is now almost 15 months & is going through a phase when all his antics would seem cute. But then again, wouldn't any mother say that of her child :)

Suma Subramaniam said...

Hi Mini
How cute! I really missed seeing him in India.

I've been so oblivious, I just happened to read your blog for the first time. Its vibrant and personal.

Mini said...

Suma,
There's plenty of time to catch up in person...I won't be sparing you during the next visit to India :)