21 October, 2008
Kyunki...off air!!!
I couldn't believe what I'd just heard. I was checking my emails and happened to hear something of the sort on tv (which ofcourse was switched on...hubby says he's watching though he's busy finishing up work he's got home from office). And it's true! Supposedly, the TRPs have gone so low that the serial will be off air soon. High time too! This serial has been going on for far too long. And how old is Baa anyway? She must be two hundred by now? Why doesn't somebody make nice serials that don't last for donkey's years? And, WHY don't we have once-a-week serials like in the old days when Doordarshan was the only channel? Even as I say this, I realise my views might be considered to be somewhat dated. Ah well, that's the outcome of being brought up on a staple diet of DukhiDarshan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Mini,
Aint I glad too that those horrid serials are off air.
As you mentioned, I really miss some of the serials that came on good ol' Dukhi Darshan, like Nukkad, Katha Sagar, Fauji, Neev...I could go on & on. Dont get to see such serials any more. I really miss the half hour treat that DD gave us with Rangoli & Chitrahar :) & not to miss the cartoons, was it not He man & the Masters of the Universe?
Those were the good Old days!!!
And Giant Robot too!!! Yes Suma, those were THE days. Sometimes, I really wish I could go back into the past.
And Giant Robot too!!! Yes Suma, those were THE days. Sometimes, I really wish I could go back into the past.
Post a Comment